Refund and Returns Policy
Welcome to XTREME FPGA Hardware and Research. We appreciate your interest and support. Please take a moment to review our store policies below to ensure a smooth shopping experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our customer service team. Thank you for choosing XTREME FPGA Hardware and Research solutions.
Shipping Address and required documentation for International Orders
- Please double check your SHIPPING ADDRESS. In case you are a custumer placing orders outside the EU please provide a VALID personal ID (driver license or similar ID in your country). You can specify it at the checkout page “Order notes”. All international orders outside the EU, where the EU VAT legislation do not apply require that valid personal ID. It is a mandatory field for the “customs invoice” and we will NOT deliver such orders without that valid personal ID. Moreover, we cannot be held responsible for lost packages due to incorrect address information.
- International orders may be subject to customs clearance and regulations. You are responsible for any applicable customs fees and adherence to your country’s import regulations. If a package is returned to us due to non-payment of customs fees, we will apply a refund minus the shipping and transaction costs and minus a 15% of restocking fee.
- All domestic and international orders shipped via trusted Express Couriers such as SEUR, DHL and UPS with tracking information sent to the user.
- All XTREME FPGA Hardware and Research products are covered by a limited 2-year warranty from the date of merchandise shipping.
- The warranty applies to items purchased directly from us. The original INVOICE number and SERIAL NUMBER must be presented in order to apply for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). A proper RMA message and photos showing a proof of the current state of the defective product will be requested before accepting the return. Until we receive and prove that the product is fully covered under its warranty we may not proceed with the refund.
- In case you bought our product from a reseller, please contact them and refer to their return & refund policies.
- Deliberate or accidental physical, electrical or wet damage are NOT covered under warranty, and will generally not be accepted. In case you have an accident with your product please contact us, and we will study per case the possible solutions, if any.
- Defective units will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. We will cover outbound shipping for defective units sent to us.
- For units found to be non-defective after being sent to us, the user is responsible for return shipping minus a 15% restock fee.
- The warranty does not cover claims of incompatibility or noise unrelated to the XTREME FPGA Hardware and Research products.
- In case you purchase a Terasic DE10-Nano with one of our bundles, its warranty period is limited to 1-year.
- Only defective products covered by the warranty will be fully refunded, plus a reasonable shipping compensation, which may never exceed the original shipping cost.
- Please also note that defects do not cover issues related to software, firmware or FPGA core incompatibilities, or any external factor unrelated to the hardware product itself. In any case, if you find any issue or incompatibility observed at software, firmware or FPGA core level please contact us and we will try our best to solve the issue and to assist you.
- All returned items should preferably remain in their original package plus and extra bubble wrap and covering package to make sure it won’t suffer any damage during the shipping back to our facilities.
- Due to the amount of different possible setups that can be created using our products, we cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control, such as a non working peripheral/adapter/cable from any 3rd party, the malfunctioning of an FPGA core for any reason, the incompatibility with some LCD display or HDTVs at specific video resolutions or refresh rates, etc.
- The use of improper audio or video cables (i.e. low-quality shielding, wrong impedance, etc.) may affect the audio and video quality. Moreover, some old CRT TVs can sometimes introduce noise in the system and cannot be held responsible for such factors out of our control.
Pre-Orders and Back-Orders – Terms & Conditions
- “Full payment” is required and be made via Online Transfer (PayPal or Credit/Debit Card).
- Estimated Date of Arrival: Shipment is based on the shipping schedule of our selected courier. While we can track and trace the packages we cannot assure you the exact date and time of its arrival to your place, due to several factors such as delays due to unforeseen events beyond our control (technical problems of the shipping company, natural disasters, customs clearing, etc.).
- Cancellation and Delays: Customers have the option to cancel their orders within the first 14-days after placing the order. After this initial 14-day period, orders may not be canceled until the estimated shipping date has passed. In the event that the estimated shipping date cannot be met, customers will be notified, and they will have the choice to either cancel the order (and get a full refund) or continue to wait for a new estimated shipping date. We strive to provide accurate estimated shipping dates, but please note that they are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. To request a cancellation or receive more information about your order, please contact our customer support team by email to [email protected]. Please be aware that once an order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled and will be subject to our Returns and Refunds Policy for any applicable return or refund options.
Thank you for choosing XTREME FPGA Hardware and Research. We value your trust and look forward to providing you with exceptional products and service. If you have any questions about our policies or products, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer support team, by using the Contact Form or by email to [email protected]